Friday, May 20, 2011

10 day's to go.

       I'm very excited about this, it was hell getting here and will be hell getting thur basic but I'm ready for it. my push ups are not where i want them to be and my sit ups too but im close to passing so i feel good about them. my running feels good last future soldier training we ran a mile and a half and i kept up with the SF[special forces candidate] guy and recruiter. running not really a problem, my push ups endurance is lacking but ill give it all i got next week and hope for the best.
       My weigh is not where i really want it, my Army max weigh is 168 but i wake up sometime between 167-169 so i need to run my ass off and eat salad everyday. If i could get it around 165, ill be ok. i had a birthday 3 days ago and pigged out lol. nothing much really happened scene the last post. 10 days left and feel strong. Hooah 

No comments:

Post a Comment