Saturday, May 14, 2011

Another 1-1-1 PT test.

I took another 1-1-1 pt test and i did good on it. I did 37 push ups and 31 sit ups in 1 min but i ran 1 mile in 8:17, my run time increased, i had no energy to run[it was 90 degrees outside]  BUT i came in first in the 1 mile run lol that never happened to me. . last time i did 29 push ups and 27 sit ups and 8:04. i passed both times and i took this pt test within 30 days so i don't have to take it again. i feel ready now more then ever now, my sit ups are were i want them to be, my push ups are kind of were i want them to be but my running need a little more improvement. I'm going to start running on a track from now on, i hate running on the concrete plus i put in at-least over 50 miles on the same route i run so it gets boring. I talked to my recruiter about taking the 2-2-2 and he said it would not benefit me because im already going in as a E3[PFC] and it would be just a waste of time but im taking another 1-1-1 before i ship so i can see where my run time is and see how much i improved.  17 more days to go. Hooah

No comments:

Post a Comment